Arkivert serier ("Inaktiv feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on July 12, 2021 06:09 (). Last successful fetch was on June 02, 2021 04:37 ()
Why? Inaktiv feed status. Våre servere kunne ikke hente en gyldig podcast feed for en vedvarende periode.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 293935907 series 2292153
Episode 128 – The Journey Pt 1: It’s Not About the Destination
Abraham is often held up as a model of faithfulness because when God told him to go, he went. No questions. No “yeah buts.” He didn’t even know where he was going. But he started moving anyways. Abraham understood something about God many of us miss: God is the God of the journey, not the destination. And trusting God as we walk into the unknown is challenging for so many of us because we crave clarity. But when we bring that mentality to life with God, things don’t go so well. By the end of this new series, The Journey, you’ll understand how to adopt a journey mindset, what it looks like to journey well with God, and how to spot the things holding you back from moving forward in faith in the midst of the unknown.
- What was your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- What do you think are some of the main things that hold you back from journeying well with God?
- We’ll sometimes say things like, “I don’t think I would be who I am today if I hadn’t had to go through that.” That’s a journey statement. What are some of the journeys God has used to change you?
- How would you describe the difference between clarity and confidence?
- What are some of the things you’ve found helpful in developing a journey mindset?
- How will you begin living out the truths of this teaching this week?