Manage episode 299936997 series 2944807
A "linguistic buffet" served up hot with Annie and Hajin tossin' the word salad:
- How many Buffalo buffalo can a Buffalo buffalo buffalo?
- The crazy life of the guy who invented the buffalo sentence
- Normalize context
- Noam Chomsky, not to be confused with Noam Chimpsky
- How to intimidate your Instagram followers and pretend you live in a John Green novel at the same time
- It used to be spelled ghospel because of greedy Dutch typesetters!
Special Guest: @dj_baby_bokchoy
Produced by Seth Gliksman
Music by Kyle Imperatore