Manage episode 300115546 series 2464162
Andrea traveled to Central and South America for over a decade and never got beyond speaking 'survival Spanish' -- even after living abroad and studying Spanish in university.
She went from being overwhelmed learning Spanish on her own to consistently speaking Spanish every week and making measurable progress.
We talk about…
- the game-changing strategy that helped her gain confidence speaking Spanish
- her tips and tricks for learning vocabulary and not forgetting it
- the best way to implement an effective Spanish immersion program that doesn’t require relocation
I know you’ll be inspired by her story, make sure you stick around to the end and I’ll let you know how you can join Andrea in the Spanish Con Salsa Community.
> Did you like this episode? We'd love it if you gave us a rating & review on Apple Podcasts! Just click here to leave a review or go to https://www.learnspanishconsalsa.com/review
> Never miss a new episode! Join our e-mail list and you'll be the first to know when new episodes are released, PLUS get access to exclusive listener discounts + giveaways
Connect with us...
- Follow us on Instagram: @learnspanishconsalsa
- Join our Facebook Group: https://www.learnspanishconsalsacom/facebook
Grab your once-a-year HUGE sale on our favorite Spanish Language Programs!
Go to learnspanishconsalsa.com by November 30 to claim your discounts!