The Public Health SPOTlight Podcast: stories, inspiration, and guidance to build your dream public health career
Quick career tips: Make time for self-care in your career
Manage episode 329859040 series 2914598
Today’s career tip is to make time for self-care in your career!
As much as we here at PH SPOT love talking about building a fulfilling career in public health, we recognize that doing so is not as easy as it seems and that making time for self-care is an essential part of this process.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why self-care is essential and should be prioritized for public health professionals
- Examples of what to do for self-care
- Benefits of self-care
Featured on the Show:
- Design your dream public health career: A hands-on career program to help you gain clarity and confidence in your career path and take action towards your goals.
- PLEASE LEAVE US A REVIEW!
- Share ideas for the podcast: Fill out this form
- Be notified when new episodes come out, and receive hand-picked public health opportunities every week by joining the PH SPOT community.
- Contribute to the public health career blog: www.phspot.ca/contribute
Join The Public Health Career Club: the #1 hangout spot and community dedicated to building and growing your dream public health career.