Manage episode 280256987 series 2360548
Hail Mighty Listeners!
Its that time of year again, and we have reached the somewhat odd milestone of episode 60.
In this episode, we wear our hearts on our sleeves a bit and discuss being parents while trying to fit in the hobby, the struggles of 2020, and its ups and downs for us.
We also take a look at our hobby in 2020 and all the releases we have really enjoyed. We take the opportunity to look forward and plan what we would like to do, and what we would like to see released.
We hope you have a bloody fantastic Christmas, and that the new year get rid of the curse of 2020. We wish you all the very best of things.
Stay awesome, grab some refreshments, and join us, for episode 60
The 2 Ps
Dan and Ben
- 00:01:54 - ON THE HOBBY DESK - Our year in review, and our plans for 2020
- 00:57:27 - GALAXY OF WAR - Our top pics of 2020 and our hopes for 40k moving forward
- 01:19:36 - THE MORTAL REALMS - Our top pics of 2020 and our hopes for AOS moving forward (almost like there is a theme...)
- 01:44:01 - HAIL TO THE COMMUNITY - We shout out some awesome hobby! And a bit of a wild card!
- 02:04:11 - INTO THE WILDS - DADHAMMER, we try and make sense of being parents, husbands, and trying to fit in hobby.... eeek