Manage episode 319469709 series 2854245
Erik Asgeirsson, President & CEO CPA.com
Mark Peterson, EVP, Advocacy AICPA
Carl Peterson, CPA, CGMA VP, Small Firms AICPA
Steve Saah, Executive Director, Finance and Accounting Placement, Robert Half
Lisa Bodell, CEO FutureThink
Kari Hipsak, CPA, CGMA, Senior Manager AICPA
- Profession & DC Update
- Labor Trends & Seasonal Work Strategies
- Time Management & Complexity with Lisa Bodell
- Technical Updates
Key Insights in the January 20, 2022 #AICPATownHall:
- CPA.com CEO, Erik Asgeirsson, and AICPA EVP of Advocacy, Mark Peterson, discuss the latest happening in DC and in the profession.
- Kari Hipsak, CPA, CGMA, Senior Manager of Firm Services at AICPA, provides up-to-date technical guidance for CPAs.
- Steve Saah, Executive Director at Robert Half, provides important information on the state of hiring, salaries and the overall labor market in accounting & finance.
- Lisa Bodell, CEO of FutureThink, discusses how firms and professionals can lean into simplicity as a time management strategy.