Android Backstage, a podcast by and for Android developers. Hosted by developers from the Android engineering team, this show covers topics of interest to Android programmers, with in-depth discussions and interviews with engineers on the Android team at Google. Subscribe to Android Developers YouTube → https://goo.gle/AndroidDevs
Manage episode 330101527 series 184
Av Android Central oppdaget av Player FM og vårt samfunn — opphavsrett er eid av utgiveren, ikke Plaer FM, og lyd streames direkte fra deres servere. Trykk på Abonner knappen for å spore oppdateringer i Player FM, eller lim inn feed URLen til andre podcast apper.
Huawei and ZTE are banned in Canada. It's a move that's mostly political, and based moreso on their networking hardware than phones. The gang chime in on that, plus a preview of Nothing phone components, Pixel Watch, and more. Links:
- Huawei and ZTE are now banned in Canada over cybersecurity concerns | Android Central
- Nothing phone (1) preview highlights internal components, unified design | Android Central
- Pixel Watch and Pixel 7 could make me ditch Apple for good | Android Central
- The Pixel Watch sounds like a powerhouse despite its aging chipset | Android Central
- Wear OS 3 was absent at Google I/O 2022, but that’s just fine | Android Central
- Wear OS companion app opens up beta program, could be a sign of things to come | Android Central
- Indeed: Choose Indeed and join 3 million companies worldwide who use Indeed to hire great people and help grow their teams faster. Get started right now with a free $75 sponsored job credit at indeed.com/acp. Offer valid for a limited time. Terms and conditions apply.
- Truebill: Don’t fall for subscription scams. Start cancelling today at truebill.com/acp. It could save you THOUSANDS a year.