Manage episode 298676888 series 1816738
In this book, Virtual Summit Mastery owner Jan Koch takes you by the hand and turns you into a virtual event host. He used every step of the process himself. Since 2015, his online events have brought together tens of thousands of people.
What We Discuss with Jan Koch:
- About the Virtual Summit and how it’s different from other events
- Using the summit as a brand authority
- How he sees competition
- Building your email list and reaching out to sponsors and speakers
- Targeting the ideal reader for your book
- The benefits of joining a summit
- Overcoming Zoom fatigue
- Mistakes and challenges in running summit events
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!