The BMJ is an international peer reviewed medical journal and a fully “online first” publication. The BMJ’s vision is to be the world’s most influential and widely read medical journal. Our mission is to lead the debate on health and to engage, inform, and stimulate doctors, researchers, and other health professionals in ways that will improve outcomes for patients. We aim to help doctors to make better decisions.
Manage episode 274809032 series 2491873
Av Autism Science Foundation oppdaget av Player FM og vårt samfunn — opphavsrett er eid av utgiveren, ikke Plaer FM, og lyd streames direkte fra deres servere. Trykk på Abonner knappen for å spore oppdateringer i Player FM, eller lim inn feed URLen til andre podcast apper.
If only 10% of people with ASD have a known genetic mutation associated with autism, what is the point? Why bother? This week we discuss why it is important for that 10%, what the benefits are, and how genetic testing may help the other 90% as well. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929720301130 https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/146/4/e20193211 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2869000/