Manage episode 364191653 series 2827088
In this episode T.J. and I talk about the importance of estrogen gene testing, ways to intervene and how to detoxify our bodies.
T.J. Hills is a TEDx Speaker, Women's Health Speaker & Best Selling Author of Sex, Drugs, Babies, & Breast Cancer.
The changes we have to go through as women are challenging to the say the least. Between cancer and menopause, it is a reminder to be kind to ourselves and our bodies.
Get your genetic testing done so you can learn the ways to correct, detoxify and improve your health.
T.J. is a true example of someone helping me Change The World, One S.M.I.L.E. At A Time!
➡️If you or someone you know would like to be a guest on our podcast, please email SMILE@shannonburrows.com
➡️If you have any real estate needs anywhere in the world, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow T.J.Hills at:
● Personal Website: Better Estrogen.com
● Linkedin Page: T.J. Hills Linkedin
Follow us at:
● Personal Instagram: @shannonmburrows
● Podcast Instagram Page: @bustinoutofbreastcancer
● Personal Facebook: Shannon M Burrows
● Podcast Facebook Page: Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer Podcast
Don’t forget to Follow, Subscribe and Share this podcast so you can help us Change The World, One S.M.I.L.E. At A Time!