Manage episode 308290060 series 8563
Born in Wiesbaden, Germany, in 1994, to German-Korean parents, she started piano at age four. Only three years later, she became a student of professor Irina Edelstein. Since 2009, Gina Alice has been studying piano at the Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Frankfurt, as a junior student of Lev Natochenny's master class. Since 2012, she has been a student of Bernhard Wetz at the Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Frankfurt.
01. Von fremden Ländern und Menschen
02. No. 4 in D Major: Andante cantabile
04. No. 1 in E-Flat Major: Andante moderato
05. Seascape (Arr. Bill Evans for Piano)
06. Silver Clouds Chasing the Moon (Arr. Wang Jian Zhong for Piano)
08. Gymnopédie No. 1
09. Vladimir's Blues
10. Comptine d'un autre été, l'après-midi
11. Liszt: Widmung, S. 566 (after R. Schumann)
12. No. 2 in E-Flat Major: Andante
13. Wiegenlied, Op. 49 No. 4 (Arr. Cortot for Piano)
14. No. 5 in F-Sharp Minor. Allegro (Bonus track)
15. Canon in D Major (Arr. Yukie Nishimura for Piano)
16. La plus que lente, L. 121
17. The Dance of Waterweeds
18. A Catalogue of Afternoons
20. No. 5 in G Major: Moderato
21. Clair de lune
24. Intermezzo in A Major. Andante teneramente
25. Adagio cantabile
26. No. 3 in D-Flat Major. Lento placido
27. Kind im Einschlummern
28. No. 15 in A-Flat Major (Bonus track)
Purchase the music (without talk) at:
Your purchase helps to support our show!
Classical Music Discoveries is sponsored by La Musica International Chamber Music Festival and Uber.
Please consider supporting our show, thank you!
This album is broadcasted with the permission of Katy Solomon from Morahana Arts and Media.