Manage episode 320068482 series 62727
Emma Grede is the marketing and business mind behind a global fashion and lifestyle brand empire. She’s the CEO and cofounder of the first fully inclusive fashion brand Good American, founding partner of shapewear brand SKIMS, and cofounder of plant-powered cleaning brand Safely.
Impressive resume, right?
Emma’s story started in East London as a child, where she was inspired to work in the fashion world. By focusing on her unique talents, she honed her skills in business and marketing to develop a career that she dreamed up from the beginning—to work with creative people and empower their collective vision.
Listen to Nathan and Emma discuss:
- How she first met and started working with Kris Jenner
- Pitching the Good American business idea to Khloe Kardashian
- The key to the Kardashian/Jenner staying power
- Why the power of inclusivity led to the success of SKIMS
- Finding a better plant-based cleaning solution with Safely
- How she became a shark on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Her role as chairwoman of Fifteen Percent Pledge
- And much more marketing and product advice for founders…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: