Manage episode 320569668 series 62727
After working years as an entrepreneur and consultant, Erik Huberman realized that the entire marketing ecosystem was broken. So he started his agency called Hawke Media with a few of his most trusted marketing colleagues. They focused on providing no barriers for new clients with a month-to-month commitment.
8 years later, Hawke Media manages over 600 brands, has 270 full-time employees, and is one of the fastest-growing agencies in America.
Listen to Nathan and Erik discuss:
- How he helped Ellie.com generate half a million in sales in one month
- Hawke Media’s no-barrier strategy and how they win over clients monthly
- Why marketers need to do great work and be great salespeople
- Launching The Hawke Method book featuring their proven strategies
- Why audio is the next great engagement tool
- Why SMS is 10x more effective than an email campaign
- Starting Hawke Z with TikTok stars Josh Richards and Griffin Johnson
- Why AI won’t replace creative people any time soon
- And much more marketing advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: