Manage episode 336113884 series 74342
Download IR: Canada #195 Subscribe Spotify
Welcome back! Here we are with out weekly release of great Canadian music. So we’re back on track for release dates this week. I hope you enjoy the 6 great tracks I have for you this week.
A big thanks to all the bands and promoters who keep sending in all the great music that I get to feature on this show. I try weekly to focus on the music, the artists or bands. What they are doing, upcoming tours and such, and keep my chatter to a minimum.
As always I try to get through the incoming emails as quickly as I can. So if you’ve emailed and not heard back, feel free to follow up.
If you’d like to speed up the process, there are some things you should include when you email me about getting your track on the show.
- Your name or the Band’s name
- All your socials links, be that Facebook, Instagram, Soundcloud, Spotify, or Bandcamp. Include them all.
- Your WEB PAGE!
- Where the band is from! This is very important if you want to get on this show or the main show.
- Info on the band / album / ep / single. Sometime I’ll read this out!
- Any upcoming shows (even virtual ones).
THIS WEEKS TRACKS
- Cat and The Queen : CATQ – Leave Here Tonight – Toronto, ON
- Cherry Blaster – I Don’t Wanna – Toronto, ON
- Kadeema – Lately I’ve Been Hoping – Toronto, ON
- Monowhales – Stuck in The Middle – Toronto, ON
- SOMBRA – Pyramides – Montreal, QC
- ACER – Someone Elses Dream – Toronto, ON
Thank you listeners for taking the time to listen to my show. Thank you, Bands, Musicians, and promoters for sending me music. I don’t talk on the show that much about my personal life, as I’ve always felt the show was to feature and talk about Canadian Bands and musicians. It’s been few years now since I left a safe secure job. I was missing out so much on family time as I had been since 2011 when I starting working jobs that were mostly evenings only. I wanted time with my family. Sadly the job I left for didn’t last, and all the temp positions I managed to land didn’t turn into anything long term or permanent. Add in as I was about to start looking for work, my husband of over 20 years was diagnosed with Stage 4 Prostate Cancer. Yes STAGE 4, before the age of 50 where you are normally tested for prostate cancer. Now here I am, also dealing with Covid 19. A high-risk household, and Covid. So that brings up to me starting the Patreon page for this show. But, if you can’t manage a monthly Patreon donation, please consider a one-time donation to his fund Help John Fight Cancer. Donations can be done anonymously. Every penny goes to bills, keeping a roof over our head and food on the table. If you can manage a monthly Patreon donation the site is: IR Canada Patreon Perks are listed on the site and start with a shout out Thank-you’s on the show and social media pages.
Other Important Links
- IR Redbubble shop
- Insomnia Radio Canada Twitter (@IR_Canada)
- Insomnia Radio Canada Facebook
- IR: Canada
- IR: Canada Feed
- Insomnia Radio Canada on Telegram
- email: chris at insomniaradio dot net
- Insomnia Radio Canada on Castbox
- Insomnia Radio Canada Play List on Spotify
- Insomnia Radio Canada on Spotify
- Chris’s Twitch Channel