Manage episode 246647417 series 2289665
Ian Corless is a photographer, podcaster and adventurer. He travels the world to document races with his camera, microphone and pen and has been doing so for the last decade.
In this episode of NEDA I sit down with Ian to discuss his journey as well as this year’s edition of Everest Trail Race in Nepal.
The recording was done in the garden of Hotel Shanker in Kathmandu, Monday 18th of November 2019 two days out of the event itself.
Intro and outro was recorded with Katherine de Lasnieves the same day as the publishing date (21.11.2019) at Himalayan Java in Kathmandu. Enjoy!
- Ian Corless’ website
- Ian Corless on Instagram
- Ian Corless on Twitter
- Talk Ultra Podcast
- Everest Trail Race websites
- Everest Trail Race on Instagram
- Gran Canaria and Lanzarote training camps. Join us!
- William Sichel (the guy that does a lot of strength training)
- Shane Benzie (running and movement coach)
- Kondis-artikkel fra løpet
- Katherine on Instagram
- Katherine's guiding website
iTunes + ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hjelp andre å oppdage podcasten ved å legge igjen en liten review og noen stjerner i iTunes. Da popper den høyere opp i listene. Takk!
- +47 928 41 558
- NEDA på instagram (@naerdetalvor)
- NEDA på Facebook
- Hans Kristian på instagram (@hanserino)
Over og ut.
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/nedaproject)