Manage episode 303237649 series 2971372
In this episode of the Results Not Typical Podcast, Nikki chats with Kevin Moore and Beck Beverage from the Reembody Method about moving beyond the chronic pain identity.
- The intersection of biomechanics and pain science and why the two are not mutually exclusive
- The purpose of pain, why it happens, and how we can address it physically and psychologically
- How practitioners can hold space for themselves and their clients who have pain and why "anti healing" may be a better approach to helping people move beyond pain
- The role of trauma in the experience of pain
- How grind culture can contribute to pain and how our society contributes to us experiencing pain
Learn more about the Reembody level 1 training: https://reembody.me/product/reembody-method-apprentice-certification-level-2-rcap-2/
Reembody Website: https://reembody.me
Listen + Subscribe to the Reembody Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-reembody-podcast/id1365160252
Connect with Nikki:
Join her list for free workouts and fitness tips at naablevy.com/newsletter
If you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast by sharing it with your friends or on social media.