Manage episode 272702697 series 2333123
This episode is all about deconstructing the term «Innovation». Bruno Pešec lives in norway, and works as consultant for some of Norway’s largest companies.He is also an active member in the global startup community, Cofounder of Norwegian Lean Startup Circle and Founder Institute Norway.
· What is innovation?
· What do Norwegian companies do wrong in terms of Innovation?
· How do you organize Innovation?
· Why Bruno believes you probably not should have a «Head of Innovation»
· How to Innovate during Covid 19?
· How should Elkjøp meet Amazon?
· + much more
Host: Lucas Weldeghebriel, journalist and co-founder of Shifter
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.