Manage episode 364843930 series 3292219
In this podcast episode, I chat with Julie Leith of Durable Assistance & Consulting LLC about how to apply for grants and secure financial support for your business.
We cover topics such as
- In-kind donations,
- Preparing for grant applications
- The importance of a fluid and adaptable business plan
- Websites to check out to apply for business grants
Julie shares her insights and tips for success when you’re raising funds for your business.
Walk away with a better understanding of how to navigate the grant application process and increase your chances of securing funding for your business.Support the show
Take my quiz: What's Your Manifestation Code?
FREE Download: the CEO Audit Workbook to explore your subconscious mind for business guidance.
Be sure to find me and any of my resources at the links below;
- Aligned Business Woman Facebook Group
- The Money Manifestation Ritual mini-course
- The Profitable CEO Accelerator
- The Profitability and Productivity Planner ✍🏼
- The Biz Coach in a Box Oracle Deck 🎴
*Disclaimer: Show notes may contain affiliate links.