Manage episode 295886212 series 2475606
In this episode of the Ecwid Ecommerce Show, hosts Jesse and Rich are joined by Chris Lavoie, the Technology Partner Manager at Gorgias.com
The episode touches on the following:
- What helpdesk software is and how it differs from AI-chatbots.
- Omnichannel in customer service, and answering customer questions where they are.
- Using social media not only for marketing but for customer support as well.
- Effectively spotting and answering negative replies on social media.
- The most important metrics for customer support, including first response and resolution time.
- How to empower customers to serve themselves on a website and escalate to a live agent when necessary.
- Using machine learning to detect negative comments in customer requests to prioritize them in a support agent’s queue.
- Considering a customer’s history of requests to improve phone support. Customer service agents can get all the information they need about a customer right when they call.
- How presales can be an opportunity for customer support.
Ecwid Podcast on Ecwid
Ecwid Social Social Profiles:
Jesse Ness Social Profiles:
Richard “RichE” Otey Social Profiles: