Manage episode 300979045 series 2850849
Jessica B is back behind the mic! She is sharing her best tips to keep you navigate your libido regardless of what's happening in your personal life.
Here is a peek inside today's conversation...
- The most fun orgasm - ever!
- It's okay to cry - it doesn't have to be sad tears :(
- Oxytocin can decrease stress.
- Communicate with spouse needs and desires.
- Love is an action, less of a feeling.
- Create feelings by taking action.
- Vibrator, of course.
- Middle of the night urges.
- Sex games
- Libido oil
- Basic self-care w/ coochy, oils, etc...
- Other ideas? Email me! I might mention it on the blog Jesus Tape
- What's coming next on the podcast
- Sex addiction, shocking stats
- get your marriage on the podcast, an amazing app for couples birth control awareness, the best method that doesn't mess w/ hormones
- My fav episodes so far:
- Episode 43 - The Number One Reason Christian Women Have Sex Pain is the Teaching That Sex is Obligatory with Guest Sheila Gregoire, Author of The Great Sex Rescue
- Episode 41 - How to overcome Erectile Dysfunction: a candid conversation with a real couple who has overcome!
- Episode 25 - How Masturbation Helps Get Your Sex Drive Back!
- Episode 9 - Becoming Porn Free with Guest Matt D
- Episode 7 - Love Yourself Challenge
- Brief life update
- Kids in school
- Working behind scenes
- Church social media
- Wanting to connect via email send in your questions
- Loping to enroll in SCU
One of the best ways to support the work being done here is to rate and review the show. As a thank you for taking the time to do that, Jessica B will select favorite reviews from time to time to offer a Free Gift. To claim, listen to every episode and when you hear your review being read, click this link to claim your Free Gift!
Please review because it helps this show reach more peeps.
Email me your questions and possibly be featured on Jesus Tape blog or this podcast