Manage episode 295643535 series 2932411
Join us this week as we discuss all the latest from Football, Pro Wrestling, Combat Sports, Formula 1 and The World's Strongest Man.
The topics up for discussion in this episode include:
- WWE and their dodgy dealings
- The rumoured return of The Rock
- AEW and the announcement of their latest Special Event
- Hardcore Hi Jinks from our childhood
- A Nod to International Football
- Celtic have a manager....
- Managers still playing musical chairs
- Harvey Hearts Watford
- The woes of an Everton Fan
- Money Money Money
- Euro 2020 in 2021 but it started in 2018?
- Ronaldo says no to Coke....
- Head injuries in Sports
- Scotland needs to Boogie...
- Formula 1
- We tackle our first ever Fan Question.
- Combat Sports
- Fight Recaps
- UFC 263, Bellator 260, Claressa Shields MMA debut in PFL-4
- Upcoming fight cards of note
- PFL-5, UFC ESPN 25, Bellator 261, UFC Fight Night 190
- Fight Recaps
- The 2021 World's Strongest Man contest takes place from June 15th to 20th.
- We look at the contestants and Mick makes a big prediction.
Feel free to join in with the conversation and message us on our socials if you have any feedback, questions or talking point suggestions.
Now sit back, relax and prepare to have your Tattie Mashed!
(Jingles written and performed by Big Papa Jamie Watson)
(audio samples provided by bensound.com and Zapsplat.com)
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mashedtattie)