The Public Health SPOTlight Podcast: stories, inspiration, and guidance to build your dream public health career
Quick Career Tips: Set public health career goals
Manage episode 313100644 series 2914598
Today’s career tip spotlight is on setting public health career goals.
As we prepare for the new year, Sujani shares her annual goal-setting practice, one she picked up when she entered the public health workforce. She talks about the importance of goal setting for your public health career (why she picked it up), how it has helped her, and a couple of systems and tools that she uses.
Resources mentioned on the episode:
- Download the Goal Setting Template on our site
- BestSelf Journal
- Join the waitlist for the JUMPSTART YOUR PUBLIC HEALTH CAREER BOOTCAMP
- Complete list of tools and resources on PH SPOT
Get involved with PH SPOT!
- Share ideas for the podcast: Fill out this form
- Join the PH SPOT community: Subscribe here
- Contribute to the public health career blog
Consider leaving a review wherever you are listening to this episode! It will help us get discovered by other public health professionals.Support the show