The Public Health SPOTlight Podcast: stories, inspiration, and guidance to build your dream public health career
Quick career tips: What types of public health jobs are there?
Manage episode 326758337 series 2914598
Today’s career tip is on the types of jobs that public health has to offer!
The great thing about public health is that there’s a job that’s bound to match your interests, strengths, values, and needs. Today’s Quick Career Tips episode acts as an introduction to some of these jobs and why they may be a good fit for you.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- The four categories that most public health jobs fall into:
- Epidemiology and research
- Public policy and program management
- Environmental health
- Community health
- Job titles that fall under each category and the kind of work each one involves
- How you can learn more about jobs in public health
Featured on the Show:
- Podcast Episode: ABC’s Of Informational Interviews In The Public Health World, With Shanna Shulman
- Design your dream public health career: A hands-on career program to help you gain clarity and confidence in your career path and take action towards your goals.
PLEASE LEAVE US A REVIEW!Support the show
Join The Public Health Career Club: the #1 hangout spot and community dedicated to building and growing your dream public health career.