Manage episode 347692753 series 1511410
The Rich Zeoli Show- Hour 1:
- Republicans are set to take control over the U.S. House of Representatives in January 2023— they have already announced they will launch an investigation into President Joe Biden’s involvement with his son Hunter Biden’s business dealings. During a Thursday press conference, Rep. James Comer, the incoming House Oversight Committee Chairman, stated: “We found business plans aimed at targets around the world based on influence peddling, including with people tied to foreign governments like China and Russia”—going on to explain that there are signs Biden’s family, and its business associates, may have engaged in numerous crimes like wire fraud, tax evasion, money laundering, and violations of the foreign agent registration act.
- Over the weekend, Twitter CEO Elon Musk reinstated Donald Trump’s Twitter account—despite having nearly 90 million followers on the platform, the former president said he did not see any reason to reclaim his account, vowing to continue posting on Truth Social exclusively.
- Progressives condemned Twitter’s decision to reinstate Donald Trump’s account. Congressman Adam Schiff called it a terrible mistake and Congresswoman Maxine Waters bizarrely claimed that Trump would lead “domestic terrorists” from the account. Meanwhile, New York University Professor Scott Galloway suggested that Elon Musk’s poll (showing that a majority of Twitter users want Trump on the platform) had been manipulated by Russian bots.
- Daniel plays terrible bumper music. Matt doesn’t like sweet potatoes. And Rich screams at both of them.
- According to a Wall Street Journal article, inflation is expected to cause Americans to buy fewer Christmas gifts and donate less to charity this holiday season.