Manage episode 306172981 series 2840101
In this week's episode of The Terrific Teacherpreneur, I talk about how to balance parenting and running a business with Arianna Vernier.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 5 tips to make running a business as a parent doable
- The hardest part of working from home with your kids (and how to overcome it)
- How to manage the guilt of neglecting your family or business
Arianna give lots of amazing productivity tips about schedules and time blocking that are helpful even if you aren't a parent!
Connect with Arianna -
Follow her on Instagram here.
Listen to her podcast here.
Try her workshop here.
Don't forget to:
Seek advice in my Facebook group here.
- Like what you're hearing? Feel free to leave a review for this podcast!
- Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast so that you don't miss an episode!