Manage episode 283245409 series 2840101
In this week's episode of The Terrific Teacherpreneur, I talk about to-do lists and goals. This is the sixth (and final) episode in my series of episodes that are all about productivity!
In this episode, I discuss:
- Why you should stop using to-do lists (or how you can use them differently)
- An example of to-do lists versus work schedules
- Why setting goals can be impactful on your business
Never ending to-do lists can be overwhelming. It is much easier to set specific goals and schedule out the days when you will work on them!
Don't forget to:
Follow me on Instagram: @terrificsellingtactics
- Like what you're hearing? Feel free to leave a review for this podcast!
- Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast so that you don't miss an episode!