Specialty Tax Services with Randy Crabtree
Manage episode 340506780 series 3379459
Specialty Tax Services: Tax Credits with Randy Crabtree http://www.ValuationPodcast.com https://www.valuationmediation.com (314) 541-8163
Hi Welcome to ValuationPodcast.com - A podcast and video series about all things related to business and valuation. My name is Melissa Gragg, and I provide online divorce mediation and valuation services in St. Louis Missouri.
Today we are going to discuss specialty tax services and tax credits for business owners with Randy Crabtree. He’s a CPA in Schaumburg, Illinois. He’s also co-founder and partner of Tri-Merit Specialty Tax Professionals and a fellow podcaster. He has 30 years of public accounting and tax consulting experience. He’s an author, lecturer, and podcast host of “The Unique CPA” podcast. Also, something that Randy may not toot his own horn about is that he was also listed in the “Ones To Watch” section of Accounting Today’s 2021 “Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting.”
Thank you, Randy!
1. What are tax credits and are they different than tax deductions?
2. What is the difference between temporary tax credits and permanent credits in the IRS tax code?
3. What is the Employee Retention Tax Credit in the 2020 Cares Act?
4. Employee Retention Tax Credit 2021
5. What is a research and development tax credit?
6. Are there any other important tax credits?
7. Tell us more about you and your firm!
CVA, MAFF, CDFA
Expert testimony for financial and valuation issues
Bridge Valuation Partners, LLC
Cell: (314) 541-8163
Co-Founder and Partner at Tri-Merit.
R&D Tax Credits, Cost Segregation, Employee Retention Credit, 179D and 45L
https://tri-merit.com/staff/randy-crabtree/Support the show