Manage episode 307328940 series 2673771
Hugo De Stoop started his career with the industrial group Mustad International, before joining Euronav in 2004. Euronav is one of the biggest crude oil tanker companies in the world and Hugo has been the CEO since 2019.
In this episode Hugo explains:
- How luck and a random flight landed him the perfect job after his education.
- Why he never thought he would end up in the oil and shipping industry.
- How he wants to help change the shipping industry to become more sustainable.
- The future of the global energy mix, and why we need oil for a long time.
- And his best advice for people who want to have an impactful career.
Quartr is the new way of doing company research. Their first mission is to enable access to conference calls, investor presentations, transcripts and earnings reports as frictionless as possible – straight to your pocket. Their second mission is to create a completely new way for companies to reach their investors, and vice versa - to change the way people look at Investor Relations. Our initial core product is now available for both iOS and Android, and stay tuned for additional features during the coming year. Quartr is 100% free, include companies from 12 markets today, and plan to add more during the year. Download the app here: https://quartr.se
Support me on Patreon
Over the last years we have tried to give our community the best possible content on business, investing and entrepreneurship. If you have enjoyed this free content over time and find it valuable, it would be amazing if you want to support us in making more in the future.
Let’s start the episode.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.