Manage episode 315930315 series 2673771
Geir Jordet is a Norwegian Professor who conducts cutting edge research to understand what makes an elite performance in football.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His passion for football and creating exceptional research
- What separates a great player from an average player
- His frustration over England’s penalty strategy
- How top players can deal with inevitable set-backs
- His collaboration with Arsenal Football Club
- The similarities between great football players and top managers
Quartr is the new way of doing company research. Their first mission is to enable access to conference calls, investor presentations, transcripts and earnings reports as frictionless as possible – straight to your pocket. Their second mission is to create a completely new way for companies to reach their investors, and vice versa - to change the way people look at Investor Relations. Our initial core product is now available for both iOS and Android, and stay tuned for additional features during the coming year. Quartr is 100% free, include companies from 12 markets today, and plan to add more during the year. Download the app here: https://quartr.se and follow them on twitter here.
Support us on Patreon
Over the last years we have tried to give our community the best possible content on business, investing and entrepreneurship. If you have enjoyed this free content over time and find it valuable, it would be amazing if you want to support us in making more in the future.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.