Manage episode 298352156 series 2931064
Here is some practice with ‘some’ and ‘any’. Note that ‘some’ is in positive statements and ‘any’ is in negative ones, and also usually in questions.
I'll read all the sentences first. Just listen. Then I'll put in repeats. Listen to those and, as you feel comfortable, repeat along with me. Here we go.
- Lucky Bob has some friends. I don’t have any friends.
- Lucky Larry has some money. I don’t have any money.
- Lucky Lucy has some food. I don’t have any food.
- Lucky Louise has some free time every afternoon. I never have any free time.
- Would you like some water to drink?
- Would Mary like some fruit salad?
- I found some books under the bed.
- Richard needs some new t-shirts.
- We don’t have any apples.
- I didn’t see any of your friends at the library.
- John doesn’t want to watch any football games on TV.
- Do you have any leftover pizza? I’m starving!
- Does your sister know any French? I need help with my homework.
- Let me know if you have any questions.
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.com