5: 10 Strategies To Increase Your Motivation
Manage episode 354745725 series 3440709
Yes…it’s totally possible to hack your motivation so that you can both dial it up and sustain it longer. On this episode of Women's Success Coach Podcast. I provide you with 10 action steps you can take to dial up and/or sustain your motivation.
What I Cover In This Episode:
- What is motivation and why it is hard to sustain.
- Take care of your mind and body. You can grab my free 5 Minute Mindfulness Meditation Guide HERE.
- Focus on your WHY.
- Focus on the positive and plan for the obstacles.
- Have consistent habits and routines.
- Keep it short and simple when needed.
- Improve your external environment. If you need a positive, supportive community, you are welcome to join my Best Boss Lady Life Facebook group HERE.
- Improve your internal environment.
- Ask yourself better questions.
- Have a mantra or affirmation. For affirmation inspiration, follow me on Instagram @bestbossladylife .
- Take a break, energize, and go.
Take some action:
Consider tying one or more of the strategies I covered in this episode.
- Strategy #1: Take better care of your mind and body.
- Strategy #2: Focus on your WHY - both positive and negative.
- Strategy #3: Focus on the positive and plan for obstacles.
- Strategy #4: Have consistent habits and routines.
- Strategy #5: Keep it short and simple when needed.
- Strategy #6: Improve your external environment.
- Strategy #7: Improve your internal environment.
- Strategy #8: Ask yourself better questions.
- Strategy #9: Have a mantra.
- Strategy #10: Take a break, do something energizing, and then getting back to it.
Allow these strategies to build upon one another rather than trying to do them all at once. Being intentional and consistent is what matters.
Do you worry too much, overthink, assume the worst-case scenarios, spend a lot of time focusing on negative things that have happened, or discredit positive things happening? If so, you are dealing with the human brain we have all been given and you are not alone. The good news is, you can change this and it may not take as long as you may think! you want a free resource that will help you examine your thinking patterns, and change those that are not serving you, grab my 5 Common Thought Distortions Guide HERE.
Let’s stay in touch: