Manage episode 337076379 series 3379459
Hi Welcome to ValuationPodcast.com - A podcast and video series about all things related to business and valuation. My name is Melissa Gragg, and I provide online divorce mediation and valuation services in St. Louis Missouri.
Today we will discuss Turning Disrupted Leaders into a Disruptive Force with Michael Teape.
Since 1994, Mike has been conducting business and personal effectiveness design and delivery training, coaching, train-the-trainer, and training strategy development for a wide spectrum of clients. He works for global corporations, leading training firms, and universities as well as small and middle market businesses. Michael is located in New York, New York.
- What is disruptive in the world of business right now?
- How do leaders get disrupted?
- What deadly sins of a disrupted mindset should we avoid?
- What is the SCARF model (by David Rock, 2008, The Neuro Leadership Institute) and how can it help leaders become adaptable and calm?
- What quick tips do you have for leaders to make their conversations with others more forward focused, adaptive calm and therefore ready to begin the work of disruption?
- What behaviors should leaders strive for in-order to be the disruptor instead of the disrupted?
- How do they turn these behaviors into long lasting approaches to driving their businesses forward?
- Tell us more about you and your firm!
CVA, MAFF, CDFA
Expert testimony for financial and valuation issues
Bridge Valuation Partners, LLC
Cell: (314) 541-8163
Owner & Lead Training Consultant
Teape Training International