Manage episode 337076380 series 3379459
Hi Welcome to ValuationPodcast.com - A podcast and video series about all things related to business and valuation. My name is Melissa Gragg, and I provide online divorce mediation and valuation services in St. Louis Missouri.
Today we will discuss Cryptocurrency and Divorce with Carolina Martinez. Carolina is a Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Cryptocurrency Investigator, and a cryptocurrency accountant in Miami. She has over 16 years of experience in the accounting field, and has worked in different industries, such as hospitality, education, telecommunications, public accounting, aviation, real estate, and cryptocurrency. She is an advocate for Human Rights, and is very passionate about defending and protecting the most vulnerable.
- What is cryptocurrency?
- How can investing in cryptocurrency affect my tax liability?
- How can we prevent cryptocurrency fraud?
- How can one know that your spouse has cryptocurrency assets?
- If there is a divorce in process, how can one prove that the other spouse is hiding money in cryptocurrency?
- How are crypto transactions tracked?
- Tell us more about you and your firm!
CVA, MAFF, CDFA
Expert testimony for financial and valuation issues
Bridge Valuation Partners, LLC
Cell: (314) 541-8163
Carolina Martinez, CFE, CCI
Be Pro Accounting, LLC