Manage episode 325144943 series 2827785
Rumor has it that the Samsung Galaxy S23 and S22 FE might use MediaTek chips for the first time. The team also discuss privacy and safety issues when it comes to smartphone photography and trackers like Apple AirTags. They also survey the current VR landscape, and more.Links:
- The Samsung Galaxy S23 and S22 FE may use MediaTek chips for the first time | Android Central
- Arun Maini on Twitter: "A smartphone feature I would love to see: Being able to tap a button and instantly snap a photo, without needing to open the camera app first. Even if you can't see exactly what you're capturing, you'll at least get SOMETHING, for all those moments that happen way too quickly!" / Twitter
- Samantha Cole on Twitter: "AirTags are being used across the country to stalk and harass women—by vindictive ex-boyfriends, fathers, husbands. We went through 150 police reports and found this disturbing pattern of abuse: https://t.co/lh1tQQ1BRD" / Twitter
- Moss: Book II review: The PSVR's last hurrah is as spectacular as its first | Android Central
- GDC 2022 provided a glimpse into the future of PS VR2 games | Android Central
- REK proves the future of sports has no balls | Android Central
- Among Us VR, Cities VR, and Espire 1 confirmed for Meta Quest Gaming Showcase | Android Central
- Keeper Security: Remove the Pain of Remembering Passwords. Securely store your passwords with Keeper and never worry about remembering them again. Start your free trial at www.get-keeper.com.
- Indeed: Choose Indeed and join 3 million companies worldwide who use Indeed to hire great people and help grow their teams faster. Get started right now with a free $75 sponsored job credit at indeed.com/acp. Offer valid through April 30. Terms and conditions apply.