Manage episode 362293585 series 2922686
In episode seven of the Complementary Training podcast, I am talking to John Lythe.
I can call John my big brother. He was more than helpful with his support and advice from sport science, Excel to personal/life issues. I am really lucky to know this lad. We finally met in person when I was in Doha in 2014/2015. You do not know a person until you drink couple of pints with them. As most of you know John is Excel and sport science wizzard. I've used this interview to pick his brain on numerous topics.
Here are some of the questions:
- Why did you start ExcelTrick4Sport?
- How important is data literacy for S&C coaches and sport scientists?
- Issues in data driven management?
- New technologies: R, Python, PowerBI, Tableau – what would you recommend learning?
- What are the current projects you are working on?
- Suggested material for interested listeners?