Manage episode 346078023 series 2423303
Series focused on IELTS practice continues with the theme The Internet.
Common vocabulary: To get online / offline, to surf the internet, to browse websites, to upload / download materials, to chat, shop, learn online, cyberspace, cyber crime, cyber criminals, cyber security, cyber bullying, e-books, e-commerce, e-payment, e-mail, e-learning, social networking websites, video / music sharing websites, search engines, web applications, laptop, desktop computer, tablet, WiFi,
Typical questions related to the theme The Internet:
Part 1 Speaking:
1. Do you use the internet often?
2. What do you use the Internet for?
3. Is it expensive to use the Internet in your country?
4. What's your favorite website?
5. Do you have any online learning experience?
6. Do you prefer learning online?
7. How about shopping online? Do you prefer shopping online?
8. What do you think is the biggest danger of using the Internet?
Part 2 Speaking:
Describe an application young people use very often in your country. You should say:
=> What kind of app it is.
=> What it is used for.
=> The special features it has.
And say why young people consider it to be their favorite app.
Part 3 Speaking:
1. In your opinion, is it okay to allow students to have access to the internet during class time or not?
2. Do you agree with the opinion that the Internet has more negative effects on students than positive effects?
3. What do you think will happen in the future if every one relies on the Internet for every thing?
4. Should the use of the Internet be regulated?
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/dee64/message