Discounted Cash Flows
Manage episode 330493612 series 1051804
Guests: Josh Shilts, CPA/ABV/CFF/CGMA Roger Grabowski
Josh and guest Roger Grabowski discuss:
- An in-depth history of the evolution discounted cash flow analysis
- How to deconstruct and evaluate a company’s historical growth
- The importance of learning about the company and its management
The podcast will also discuss some important issues to consider such as:
- Organic vs acquisition growth
- The art of data collection
- Ideal future cash flows vs practical future cash flows
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Forensic and Valuation Services Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing forensics, valuation, fraud, fair value and damages and by the CFF Credential and ABV Credential programs which allow AICPA members to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/fvs to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – subscribe to our podcast channel! And leave us a review so we can continue bringing valuable and relevant content to you.