Manage episode 358218260 series 2829091
South by Southwest (SXSW) has long been at the cutting edge of creativity – but how did it become the powerhouse it is today? And how are they connected with frog, part of Capgemini Invent? Today we talk with Hugh Forrest, Co-President and Chief Programming Officer for South by Southwest, and Craig McNeil, President of Capgemini Invent in the Americas. Together we take a deep dive into the history and evolution of one of the most innovative event organizers in the world.
In this episode we explore:
- The link between technology and creativity
- Following trends, versus driving trends
- How to look at “trends of the day”
- Maintaining a creative workforce and creative processes
- How Greentech startups are taking on climate change
- Space, the universe, and the drive to discover
We also look at creativity and innovation within organizations, and discuss how frog has helped to cultivate this culture. From "the power of provocation" to the rise of generative AI, all the biggest tech questions of the year are here.
Tune in for invaluable insights and discover how you can boost your organization’s creative power.
This podcast is brought to you by Capgemini Invent. This episode is hosted by Liz Lugnier, lead by Afashan Sayyed and produced by Thomas O'Mahony.
You can listen back to some of our previous Future Sight episodes: