Manage episode 360143137 series 3409629
How to Get the Down Payment When Buying Rental Properties
There are two primary ways to deal with down payments when buying rental properties: first you can REDUCE the need for them and second you can focus on ways to PRODUCE the down payment required. In this mini-class, James discusses strategies to produce the down payments when buying rental properties.
Check out the video of this class here:
In this special mini-class for the Real Estate Financial Planner™ coaching program James covers:
- We're not just talking about down payment... but...
- Reduce and Produce
- Will it work for me? Fools will... and intelligent, gritty, resolved people will...
- “Investment Cards” (aka Credit Cards)
- Security Deposit
- Maintenance Reserves
- Property equity
- Retirement Account
- Family Members (Legacy Nomad™)
- Sell stuff you don’t need or want
- From regular job, part-time, extra job, business to fund your retirement (or build your fortune)
- Rents (including House Hacking)
- Lease-Option Fees
- Plus more...
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Minneapolis real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.