SPOS #856 - Gabriella Rosen Kellerman On Developing Your Tomorrowmind
Manage episode 348802552 series 2462973
Welcome to episode #856 of Six Pixels of Separation - The ThinkersOne Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation - The ThinkersOne Podcast - Episode #856. How can you truly think about your life but in the future? The book, Tomorrowmind - Thriving at Work - Now and in an Uncertain Future (co-authored with famed thinker, Professor Martin Seligman) - has some of the better (and science-backed) answers. The book will be out in January 2023, but here is a taste of the genius via Gabriella Rosen Kellerman. She is an author, entrepreneur, start-up executive, and Harvard-trained physician with expertise in behavioral and organizational, change, digital health, wellbeing, and AI. Gabriella has served as Chief Product Officer and Chief Innovation Officer at BetterUp, a transformation platform for global professionals, and as Head of BetterUp Labs, BetterUp’s research arm, which studies whole person development in partnership with labs at Harvard, University of Pennsylvania, Stanford, and many more. Jumping from a career in psychiatry to tech startup, she is the founding CEO of the healthcare technology company LifeLink, former Director of Health and Quality Products at Castlight Health, and a serial executive at, and advisor to, healthcare, coaching, and behavior change technology companies. In Tomorrowmind, the authors tackle the challenges of thriving in our modern world of work with a 70,000 year-old brain. How can we not only survive but flourish amidst the never-ending cycles of change and unprecedented uncertainty that threatens to drown us daily? Drawing from their original research, they outline five key skills that today’s professionals need to develop to achieve their potential. It also offers guidance for organizational leaders looking to arm their workforce with the capabilities that will future-proof their firm’s success. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 51:40.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- Check out ThinkersOne.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Gabriella Rosen Kellerman.
- Tomorrowmind - Thriving at Work - Now and in an Uncertain Future.
- Professor Martin Seligman.
- Follow Gabriella on Instagram.
- Follow Gabriella on LinkedIn.
- Follow Gabriella on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.