Manage episode 355152980 series 2462973
Welcome to episode #866 of Six Pixels of Separation - The ThinkersOne Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation - The ThinkersOne Podcast - Episode #866. Founder of OCG, Dr. Tina Opie, brings over twenty years of expertise in strategic management and organizational behavior. She is an Associate Professor of Management at Babson College, an award-winning researcher and a consultant. As a consultant, she provides organizational guidance to create more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplaces. Her work has been featured in O Magazine, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, Harvard Business Review, and more. Tina's research has generated high-impact solutions that promote authenticity in organizations. Her latest book, Shared Sisterhood (co-authored with Beth A. Livingston), is for all of us and shows organizations and teams how to unleash their potential. In this episode, Tina shares the Shared Sisterhood framework and effective strategies to motivate everyone to become part of the effort. She explains foundational elements about workplace equity (and what it should look like), helping leaders and their organizations move forward faster… and together. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 48:24.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- Check out ThinkersOne.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Dr. Tina Opie.
- Shared Sisterhood.
- Beth A. Livingston.
- Follow Dr. Tina on LinkedIn.
- Follow Dr. Tina on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.