How I Deal With Mom Guilt
Manage episode 348227991 series 1168267
If you are a working mom, you may have felt guilty while away from your child. So often, I am asked, "how do I deal with mom guilt?", since the majority of my time is spent running companies and raising my eight-year-old daughter. On today's episode, I am giving some food for thought on how I can run my company successfully while being a fantastic mom, and not have mom guilt.
Also in this episode:
- What role are you meant to play in your child's life?
- Balancing the demands of being a great parent and entrepreneur
- How my husband and I play different roles in our daughter's life
- How can we have an impact the next generation by leading by example
Stay Connected With Kelly:
Follow Kelly on Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook | Website
Grab one of Kelly's bestselling books:
- Unstoppable: 9 Principles for Unlimited Success in Business and Life
- Conviction Marketing
- Bigger than You: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Building an Unstoppable Team
- The Live Launch Method
Heather Chauvin is a TEDx Speaker, Author of Dying To Be A Good Mother, and host of a highly loved Podcast, "Emotionally Uncomfortable," with over 6 million downloads. As a leadership coach, Heather helps successful but stressed-out women become the best version of themselves.