Manage episode 347747396 series 1168267
Entrepreneur’s time is very limited, and much of the focus on running a business is spent on finding and serving customers. Unfortunately, a common mistake I see with business owners is not recognizing profit leaks, which can have a big impact on your bottom line. In today's episode I am sharing with you the four biggest areas for profit leaks and how with a little time, focus, and energy, you can stop the leaks and add more revenue into your bottom line.
Also in this episode:
- Keeping a relationship with your past customers
- Having a product or service to offer as a upsell to your customers
- Why your customers need to see the value of continuing your working relationship
- Having a retention recapture and reselling strategy for your customers
Stay Connected With Kelly:
Grab one of Kelly's bestselling books:
- Unstoppable: 9 Principles for Unlimited Success in Business and Life
- Conviction Marketing
- Bigger than You: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Building an Unstoppable Team
- The Live Launch Method
Heather Chauvin is a TEDx Speaker, Author of Dying To Be A Good Mother, and host of a highly loved Podcast, "Emotionally Uncomfortable," with over 6 million downloads. As a leadership coach, Heather helps successful but stressed-out women become the best version of themselves.