Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 14, 2023 12:10 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 258580325 series 1567841
Austin Lee is a surfer.
He’s also a damn good copywriter.
And today, you’re going to discover how he went from broke and depressed and stranded in Europe to on-track for 6-figures as a freelance copywriter.
If you’re looking for inspiration, or if you enjoy a “zero to hero” story, you’re gonna love today’s episode.
Thanks to copywriting, Austin was able to move to his dream city – San Diego – and can now surf whenever he pleases.
He also likes to take random snowboarding trips and loves that he doesn’t have to ask a boss “please can I have a few days off”.
Such is the tough life of the freelance copywriter.
Let’s dig in…
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- how Austin is on-track to make 6-figures as a freelance copywriter within the next few months
- how Austin turned a failed business into a launching pad for his copywriting career
- how to avoid small-time clients who can only afford to spend pennies on the dollar
- how to stand out on Upwork and differentiate yourself from all the other “me too” copywriters
- how to find clients on Facebook (and why this sneaky strategy works BETTER and FASTER than Upwork)
- Contact Austin:
- Austin’s EPIC post on The Boron Letters
- Dan Kennedy’s Time Management Book
- Never Split The Difference
- Hardcore Closer
- John Carlton and Kevin Rodgers Podcast
- Profit First
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO
The post Austin Lee on How To Become A 6-Figure Freelance Copywriter appeared first on Drop Dead Copy.