Manage episode 287053425 series 2666624
This week host Paul Dergarabedian is joined by Shawn Robbins, the Chief Analyst at Boxoffice PRO with over 15 years of experience in the film industry, as they discuss how theatrical windows are changing and what the future of film release strategies look like. Then stick around as Shawn and Paul share their predictions for the 2021 summer movie season!
This episode covers:
- What are theatrical windows?
- Why do these windows exist?
- What are the strategies behind the various theatrical window models?
- Will there be a summer movie season in 2021?
- Can the theatrical experience ever be replaced?
ABOUT THIS EPISODE'S GUEST:
Shawn Robbins is the Chief Analyst at Boxoffice PRO and has been reporting on the film industry for over 15 years. He is considered one of the field's foremost experts, providing quantitative and qualitative analysis and insights on the state and evolution of the motion picture business.
Don't forget to rate, review, and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.