Manage episode 350086435 series 2462973
Welcome to episode #858 of Six Pixels of Separation - The ThinkersOne Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation - The ThinkersOne Podcast - Episode #858. What role will Web3 and NFTs play in the future of digital ownership and intellectual property rights? Can the adoption of Web3 and NFTs lead to greater inclusivity and access to opportunities in the digital economy? Joseph Jaffe is widely regarded as one of the top marketing thinkers in the world (Jaffe Juice). He is the author of many excellent books (Life After The 30-Second Spot, Join The Conversation, Flip The Funnel, Z.E.R.O., Built To Suck). More recently, he launched the Alpha Collective a hybrid mastermind, online community and Web3 venture to help business leaders better connect to the future of tech. He’s also the host of his business talk show, Joseph Jaffe Is Not Famous. A long-time friend (and one of the main inspirations behind the Six Pixels of Separation podcast), we used to record semi-regular conversations, debates and back-and-forths that would dive a little deeper into the business, innovation and marketing landscape. Well, we’re back, and in this episode we discuss the future of the Internet and how the past may look a lot like its future. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:03:23.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- Check out ThinkersOne.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Joseph Jaffe.
- Alpha Collective.
- Joseph Jaffe Is Not Famous.
- Built To Suck.
- Life After The 30-Second Spot.
- Join The Conversation.
- Flip The Funnel.
- Check out Joe on ThinkersOne.
- Check out Joe on Twitter.
- Check out Joe on LinkedIn.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.