Manage episode 297624259 series 2475606
In the latest episode of the Ecwid E-commerce Show, hosts Jesse and Rich interview Pon Pandian Paulswamy, co-founder of TargetBay.
Topics of discussion include:
- Using TargetBay to launch automation tools, initiate review requests, and promotion.
- The importance of review collection, not only for social proof but for organic growth in Google search and Google Shopping.
- Repurposing reviews for promotion and content.
- Images and product usage shots as powerful assets for marketing.
- Gathering email lists organically, as well as with on-site pop ups, and in conjunction with sales.
- Using coupons as a way to incentivize subscription to your email list.
- Education for subscription attraction.
- Managing and segmenting your lists by interaction level.
- Setting up automatic trigger emails such as cart abandonment email.
- Using reviews and email interactions to develop humanized, situation appropriate, automated responses.
- The importance of cookies for staying connected with every potential customer.
- And more!
Ecwid Podcast on Ecwid
Ecwid Social Social Profiles:
Jesse Ness Social Profiles:
Richard “RichE” Otey Social Profiles: