#114 Johan Lind (Short) - The Digitization of Retail, How To Build A Winning Platform, And Succeed As An Entrepreneur
Manage episode 308144216 series 2673771
Johan Lind started Vertiseit with the vision of shaping the future of retail. Their job is to support and challenge their clients in their in-store transformation. And bridging the digital experience with the physical in a seamless customer journey.
In this episode Johan explains:
- Why he decided with his co-founders to start Vertiseit and the impact of the financial crisis in 2008.
- How they have managed to stay profitable all the way, and grow every quarter.
- Their business model and evolution behind it.
- His best advice on scaling a company abroad.
- The future of retail and its impact on global brands and businesses.
Johan’s favorite books are:
1. Good to great - Jim Collins
2. Start with why - Simon Sinek
3. Min hemmelighet - Petter Stordalen
Quartr is the new way of doing company research. Their first mission is to enable access to conference calls, investor presentations, transcripts and earnings reports as frictionless as possible – straight to your pocket. Their second mission is to create a completely new way for companies to reach their investors, and vice versa - to change the way people look at Investor Relations. Our initial core product is now available for both iOS and Android, and stay tuned for additional features during the coming year. Quartr is 100% free, include companies from 12 markets today, and plan to add more during the year. Download the app here: https://quartr.se and follow them on twitter here.
Over the last years we have tried to give our community the best possible content on business, investing and entrepreneurship. If you have enjoyed this free content over time and find it valuable, it would be amazing if you want to support us in making more in the future.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.