Manage episode 354368416 series 3440709
Having a not-to-do list is a reminder of the things you need to refrain from doing in order to get the results you want by accomplishing the things on your to-do list.
What I cover in this episode:
- The benefits of having a not-to-do list.
- Why taking action on the things that matter most is critical for success, even if there are other things you would rather be doing.
- Specific examples of what may be on a not-to-do list in the areas of business, health, and relationships.
- Ways of keeping your not-to-do list top of mind.
Let's Take Some Action:
Create your own not-to-do list by asking yourself the following questions:
- What do I want most in my life?
- How do I want to feel on a regular basis?
- What do I need to be doing on a consistent basis to get to where I want to go, and to how I want to feel? These items will be on your to-do list.
- What things do I want/need to avoid…aka what are the things that need to go on my “Not To Do” list to support me in achieving my goal.?
Do you worry too much, overthink, assume the worst-case scenarios, spend a lot of time focusing on negative things that have happened, or discredit positive things happening? If so, you are dealing with the human brain we have all been given and you are not alone.
The good news is, you can change this and it may not take as long as you may think! If you want a free resource that will help you examine your thinking patterns, and change those that are not serving you, grab my 5 Common Thought Distortions Guide HERE.
Let’s stay in touch: