Manage episode 363562609 series 2827088
In this episode Michelle and I talk about the grief after a cancer diagnosis and not just for the patient but the loved ones as well.
We talk about different ways people process and grieve and ways to help.
Michelle has been a rock in my world and really helped me get in tune with myself and slo the F down. I hope she has an impact on you as well.
Michelle is a true example of someone helping me Change The World, One S.M.I.L.E. At A Time!
➡️If you or someone you know would like to be a guest on our podcast, please email SMILE@shannonburrows.com
➡️If you have any real estate needs anywhere in the world, please email email@example.com
Follow Michelle Sloan with Dwell in Spirit & Reiki at:
● Personal Website: https://www.dwellinspirit.com
● Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/dwell_inspirit
● Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/dwell_inreiki
● Facebook Page: Dwell in Reiki
Follow us at:
● Personal Instagram: @shannonmburrows
● Podcast Instagram Page: @bustinoutofbreastcancer
● Personal Facebook: Shannon M Burrows
● Podcast Facebook Page: Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer Podcast
Don’t forget to Follow, Subscribe and Share this podcast so you can help us Change The World, One S.M.I.L.E. At A Time!